 Inventories / 85 (-5)
  Inventory for High Speed Train posted

Thanks to LEGO, we're happy to announce that we just put up the inventory for the new High Speed Train set (4511). See it at (URL) and Jennifer Boger (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inv) !

  Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

(...) I think this has been fixed - let me know if you see this problem happening again! Thanks for pointing it out, Dan (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

Hi Dan, I have a small question. I made several times the wrong choice of a set (different numbers in US/EUROPE) that I own. In the inventory (my parts/sets) I changed the item to 0 sets, but these zero-ed sets don't disappear. Is it possible, for (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

Logged in users to Peeron can now add and remove these "loose parts" to their collection. Just go to any part page on Peeron: (URL) enter, for instance: "Add 25 of these in DkGray". Then, useing the "Build this set" from any set page, see what sets (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

An extra feature that adds and subtracts individual pieces from a Peeron-member's database would be extremely useful. I'm sure all of us have either bought, sold, or simply lost a variety of pieces. One major question is where to store the (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact