 Inventories / 60 (-10)
  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) <SNAP> Hi Todd (and all the others who did respond) thanks for the info! With regards, Daan Bargerbos (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) Good idea. I'll see if I can add that to the next revision of the code. Thanks! Dan (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I like it, but I'd like to suggest one change. Because of the way Peeron indexes parts, the same physical part with a different printed pattern is considered a completely different part. So if you're missing a part with a particular printed (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) use an LDraw parts list to do the same check so we can see if we can real-build a MOC designed in CAD! Thanks!!! -Paul (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I beg your pardon? When I suggested this (2 years ago), we were talking that this will be implemented on Peeron - as LUGENT has no facilities to do this. It IS done for LUGNET members, as well as non-members. Also, when I tried to integrate My (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

Makes sense to me. It's a fun and useful tool...Thanks! Michael (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I have a comment. I am personally crushed and shocked that Peeron would impliment this feature for its own site, after Dan and I, and others, discussed doing it for LUGNET members, in discussions on LUGNET's internal mailing-list. I am happy (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv) !

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) oops - sorry, I added a new bug to where there was none before. try again now! (...) yah, working on that. Though it's going to be a pretty big list for most people. Dan (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) Well, mine came back OK with the exception of the replacement part quantities. Mine were all off by a factor of three for the Gungan Sub and by a factor of two for the Fire Patrol Copter (each of which I own). If there was one needed to build, (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) Quite possible - it ignores the copies of the set you're trying to build. Since if you own an ISD (10030), and try to build one from your parts, it's already known you have the parts for it. So Peeron is checking if you have the parts to build (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact