 Inventories / 590
  New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

Looks like a new slope available mid-year 2008. The grill/bumpers on the (I think it is supposed to be a) truck and the little car (URL) Not that I have done anything lately with lego, but maybe by July I'll be out of my funk. Jonathan (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) The swiss cheese wedge (part #61409) is already in the wild, thanks to the Deep Jungle subtheme of Exo-Force. I picked up the Storm Lasher (that's the one with the big orc-sword fanblades), and it has a couple of these in yellow. It is indeed (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) I think that is a (URL) part> that is already available in a few sets. (...) Dont make us wait until July to see your awesome MOCs! "Big Daddy" Nelson (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) A-ha! Thanks. (thanks Purple Dave as well) I hadn't seen that part yet. Hmmm, I wonder how two of them side by side would look as a ladder or steps up to a train engine or something. Thanks again! Jonathan (16 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) There are a few odd pieces coming out this year, and some of them got a jump start with the early "January" releases that started showing up in December. Others, we'll just have to wait for. One of the other new pieces that I'm really geeked (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, FTX)