 Inventories / 50 (-5)
  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

I just tried it. I saw my set list (on Peeron, not Lugnet) and picked one of the sets I owned (8860). I then used "Try to build" and although it got most of the parts, There were several that were yellow and a few red. I do think it's a great tool. (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I've added a button at the bottom of the set list view ((URL) that allows you to initiate a download manually from LUGNET. This will allow you to have changes to your set list reflected on Peeron without having to wait for the scheduled (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) When you say you downloaded your set list, what do you mean? If you just entered your lugnet id, it takes a bit until the server goes to download your set list. If you go to (URL) you see your sets? LMK! Dan (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I could not get it to work for me. I downloaded my set list (twice) and then punched up a several sets that I own. All results came back with nasty Red text telling me I need all the parts to build those sets. What did I do wrong?? __Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) That would be the automatic spam guard to help prevent harvesters from grabbing our email addys. -Dave (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact