 Inventories / 429
  Re: 7994 City Harbor Question

(...) I bought a copy of 7994, mainly for the boat hull and crane parts. I can confirm that the 1x2 plate w/ rail pieces are just plain ol' black. In fact, I don't think there are any really exotic colors in 7994... just your usual hues of the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: 7994 City Harbor Question

In lugnet.inv, Jordan Schwarz wrote: ... (...) ... Since it's the second time I see a review of 7994 having fun at that road sign, I feel compelled to point that it does exist as a real road sign - which doesn't mean it's not funny. (URL) (Belgian (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)