 Inventories / 38
  White Pigtail Piece

Hello out there, BrickLink and Peeron don't seem to know where the White Pigtails Hair piece does come from. (Although BL did sell some last month) Does anyone know which minifig did use this on her head? thanks for the info! Daan Bargerbos (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) It came from this set... (URL) may have been available in another. It's hard to see in the picture, but I can definitely confirm that it has one, because I have a copy of the set. (Well, Suz has the hair piece, but I have the rest of the set.) (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) Looks like 3 sold in April, from $8 to $25. (URL) I had been the one to get it.. oh well. *goes off to add item to wanted list* Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) Good Luck with that :) I always seem to be too slow and the item gets bought by someone else. I have managed to get hold of a few of the Red Cowboy hats from this set (and possibly one other set??). Now I am mainly on the lookout for a Red (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) $25?!?!?! HOLY CRUD! (...) You mean this: (URL) ??? (...) Hi. Matt C. Oh, and by the way, what's with all this <CANALES@LVCM.spamlessCOM> stuff under From? It always messes up my e-mail address... (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) That would be the automatic spam guard to help prevent harvesters from grabbing our email addys. -Dave (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) <SNAP> Hi Todd (and all the others who did respond) thanks for the info! With regards, Daan Bargerbos (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) I see Daan has put one of these up for auction on BrickLink. I got the wanted notice for it a while ago. I must pass, which is a good thing for someone else. Good Luck and happy bidding. ____ (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.market.auction)