 Inventories / 335 (-5)
  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Then please, leave out the commentary. You come across as being condescending, insulting, and rude. If you have corrections that you want to post to Lugnet, well, fine I guess. But if your intent is to start a flame war so that it draws (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Thanks Dan. I don't believe that I made accusations about anything. I just said that it is taking a long time to make the corrections. I realize that there are volunteers and I would be willing to volunteer. I do not think that it takes more (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) John - I certainly agree that you shouldn't assume an inventory made from instructions (or pictures for that matter) is 100% correct. That's exactly the reason why we specify the source of the inventory in the first place! As for updates, once (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Sorry, did not know that it was that big of an event. I'll have to go next year. I am sure that there are people that would like to throw things at me. John P (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) A lot of people might be at or now just getting in/recovering from Brickfest in Portland. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact