 Inventories / 296
  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Oh David, 95% of what I have checked, around 1000 or so sets. If that is absurb it is not my fault. John P (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Do you think you'll be able to check/update PICSL as well. That would be a great help. Thanks, Steve (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I plan on that at some time in the future. I found one set that had the last two steps left off. I believe that it was 320, airplane. But I am sure that that was a rare oversight as the instuctions are just scans. I don't really know how much (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)