 Inventories / 273
  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) think that is much more important. I had an agreement with the person that was doing these that I would just send emails. I do not know how to do the data bases and such, so if I could just do emails it would make what I am doing a lot easier. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) For corrections, please send them to inv@peeron.com (note, please do not send it directly to me or the other admins). By doing that we can make sure all the admins get a copy of it - meaning it'll get done sooner. Thanks for your cooperation (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I am sorry to hear about this and wish you well. But I would also honestly recommend that at some point soon you are able to concentrate more on spending time with your family which seems a wiser investment than inventorying hundreds of toy (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv) !