 Inventories / 270 (-5)
  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) See, now, again, this has nothing to do with anything. Yeah, you're older than I am. You're older than most AFOLs. Ok. But I don't think being older gives you a free pass to be condescending. That's the sort of thing I mean. You can say what (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

--snip-- (...) You don't have to put it online, John. You can keep it at home. In fact I'm sure that your statistics must be coming from some sort of database you have at home so your job is already done. When someone has an eBay auction which (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) One thing is that I don't have the knowledge to do a data base on the web or the time. I am not too sure what whinging is. I am sure that there is income from the Amazon banner and I use it whenever I buy from Amazon and that is quite often. I (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

--snip-- (...) I've got a good idea for you John. Since you are retired, OCD and have already re-inventoried 1000 sets why don't you start a new database. Since you have done the checking that will be a new 1000 set inventory database up to the 100% (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv) !

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Well Jude, the 90% refered to the minor mistakes, 5% are way off, re-read the part about the this happening in 90%, perhaps you will get it then. 90% small mistakes with another 5% major mistakes, see? Hope that this clears up your confusion. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact