 Inventories / 258
    Re: Peeron inventories —Dan Boger
   (...) John, I got your email 2 days ago, and was trying to find out more details before replying to you. These 1000 emails you sent? Where did you send them to? When? In the past month, I see you sent something like 6 emails to inv@peeron.com? You (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Peeron inventories —John Patterson
   (...) Dan:I sent the corrections to you and they are still going to the person that was doing them before. I can send them all to you if you want. I do not know how you can veryify these as I do from the actual sets. At most the wrong ones were (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)