 Inventories / 255
  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Is that 95% of the total? I must say, I'm entirely satisfied with the accuracy of the Peeron inventories, but then, I'm only referencing a very small selection. If your claim isn't about 95% of the total, could you clarify what your sample is? (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I have inventoried about 900 sets so far. What I do is to print the inventory on Peeron. Check it against what is in my set (most of which I bought and kept myself since 1974), compare the pieces against peeron and then built the item. I think (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)