 Inventories / 250 (-5)
  Re: peeron inventory corrections

Hi John-- Tim is correct, this probably belongs in a different Lugnet group such as lugnet.db.inv or lugnet.inv. Personally, I guess I'd recommend lugnet.inv, since I believe "lugnet.db" was generally more intended for database discussions rather (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inv)

  Updated my Photo-Inventory Page

There are now over 80 sets broken out by their full contents in an easy to view listing. (dialup warning, it's a big one) (URL) all the photos can be browsed in my Brickshelf folder here. (slightly more dialup friendly) (URL) note: Almost 25 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.inv)

  peeron inventories

I wrote awhile back complaining about the inventories at Peeron. I am happy to say that Clark has been taking my emails and correctingthe inventories and adding the pictures of sets and parts that I have been sending. I feel rather sorry for him as (...) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Extra parts no longer consistent?

(...) Probably bad to reply to myself, but I've had a change in thought on the last comment I made above. I'm now thinking the sensitivity/tolerence of the scales (and other counting devices/methods) has been increased. The change in thought came (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.inv)

  Extra parts no longer consistent?

Lately, I've been noticing that the extra parts included with sets is no longer consistent. The extra parts in the set I have can be a lot dfferent than those listed in the inventories at Peeron or BrickLink. (I've also noticed differences in what (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact