 Inventories / 205 (-5)
  [ANN] New inventory tool

Hi all, I currently explore what are the OCaml language possibilities and how it could fit the needs of our beloved lego worlds. I have made a prototype of a new inventory tool and i need criticism: (URL) need OCaml first, here is the main page of (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventory

(...) Maarten, Thanks for the info. If anyone out there lives close to a store/Legoland with Pick-a-Brick I am interested in buying some parts that aren't available in Bricklink in quantity. Previously I've had to buy direct from Lego Shop@Home but (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inv, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Pick-a-Brick inventory

Hi all, We just got back from Germany where we mainly visited LegoLand Günzburg (with our seasonpasses). Last year I made an inventory of the Pick-a-Brick section in Billund, now I did the same in the "Fabrik". You can download the Word-document (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inv, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

weird... either I prepare tab-delimited file by myself or I use exported LUGNET member private file list, I am still getting "File is not a private set list!" warning. I tried this (which is exported file list of lugnet member #1235) with no (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

(...) Peeron uses only the 2nd (ID) and 6th (# sets owned) fields - everything else is ignored, and all fields after the 6th can be empty (or missing). Note that the first 3 lines are also ignored (since that's where the header info in the export is (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact