 Inventories / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
[ANN] New inventory tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:01:14 GMT

Hi all,

I currently explore what are the OCaml language possibilities and how it could
fit the needs of our beloved lego worlds.
I have made a prototype of a new inventory tool and i need criticism:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alphablock/downloads/Peeroml.zip

You need OCaml first, here is the main page of the OCaml distribution (for most
systems) :

http://caml.inria.fr/index.en.html

My inventory program is somewhat similar in functionality to LDiff (by Kevin L.
Clague http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=12977) but uses radically new ideas, or at
least ideas never thought of in a LCad context.
LSC members and anyone at the cutting edge of LCad technologies should test it
and make his(her) own opinion.

Thanks for your feedback,

- damien

lego web page: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alphablock/