 Inventories / 201
Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:23:09 GMT

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 12:04:33PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.inv, Dan Boger wrote:
LUGNET exports the setlist as a tab delimited file, with the
following fields:

URL, ID, Number, Name, Pcs., # set owned, # pcs owned, # sets to
buy, # pcs to buy, # sets to sell, # pcs to sell.

When Peeron imports this list, it only looks at the first 6 columns
though.

Do the rest of the columns need to be present, but with whatever value
you like, or are short lines OK?

Peeron uses only the 2nd (ID) and 6th (# sets owned) fields - everything
else is ignored, and all fields after the 6th can be empty (or missing).

Note that the first 3 lines are also ignored (since that's where the
header info in the export is - so leave those blank.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com