 Inventories / 164
  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) I beleive that this is the hardest part of the automated 'from-CAD-to-shop' process. There are so many variables, obviously element avaialability but also price and geographical location. Also when using the By Shop sorting feature in (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) Yes. the sheer number of combinations can quickly get ridiculous and it gets hard to evaluate which is "best." I cheated by making a few asumptions. I'll share them when I dig up the code, I don't remember the details off hand. -JSM (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)