 Inventories / 109
Re: C1000 promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Thomas Garrison wrote:
Except for the Sports Hockey set #5014 (not worth the trouble)

An inventory would still be appreciated.  I think the Hockey parts are in
the Peeron Master List; look for pictures in a few weeks.

I should have said here: for me #5014 was not worth the trouble of acquiring. In
my opinion one of the lamest LEGO sets ever. I don't have any further
information about it, therefore I can not provide an inventory.

and the Explore Imagination sets #5437 and #5494 (excluded by Peeron
policy)

Actually, that policy has changed (the FAQ needs to be updated).  Peeron
now welcomes Duplo and Primo inventories, especially those with TLC or
LDraw.org part numbers for parts new to Peeron.  (Pictures are always
nice, too.)

I'ts good to hear this, and I've already submitted these two inventories. But
it's a few days later now and the FAQ still needs to be updated on this point. I
haven't seen an annoucement that the policy has been changed and I might have
missed it all together, had I not posted a message mentioning the two Explore
Imagination sets, and had you not swiftly answered. Please change the misleading
information as soon as possible, and make a general announcement.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.