 Promotional / 1014
Re: C1000 promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:41:31 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
In lugnet.db.scans, Rick Cuijpers wrote:
In lugnet.db.scans, Rick Cuijpers wrote:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/5872f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/5872b.jpg

Rick.
The Belville set is by far the most interesting, with lots af unsual AND useful
parts.
Am I mistaken in that the green skateboard has not been available in any other
sets?

I envy you in the Netherlands; I can't remember ever to have seen Lego being
handed out for free here in Denmark.

Arne, Copenhagen

x-posting to lugnet.promo .................