 Inventories / 107
Re: C1000 promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.inv
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:22:57 GMT

To wrap up the C1000 Promo story, all 12 sets that were given away free when
buying certain products in these Dutch supermarket stores, are now included in
the LUGNET set database.

You can get an instant handy overview of the 12 sets from the Brickset LEGO Set
Reference here:  http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=c1000

Except for the Sports Hockey set #5014 (not worth the trouble) and the Explore
Imagination sets #5437 and #5494 (excluded by Peeron policy) you'll find
inventories of all remaining C1000 promotion sets sets on http://peeron.com/
There are links to the inventories from the Brickset overview mentioned above.

I've made 4 of these inventories and verified another 2. For me it was the first
time doing an inventory, it has been fun to contribute.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[XP to Lugnet/Inventories]