 Instructions / 712
    Questions about backuping peeron downloded scans —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Hello. I being planning to backup my stuff and I just decided where to place from now on my ( peeron not made by me) downloaded scans and as I noticed I have lots of files all jpg and I was thinking and trying to pass them to a PDF ( each set ) I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Questions about backuping peeron downloded scans —Clark Stephens
   (...) You can zip the jpg files together into one file per set, if you just want to reduce the number of files. There are also more advanced file types made to combine small files, if you know how to use them. (...) Lego has provided Peeron many (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.inst)