 Instructions / 712
711  |  713
Subject:
Questions about backuping peeron downloded scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:42:40 GMT

Hello.

I being planning to backup my stuff and I just decided where to place
from now on my ( peeron not made by me) downloaded scans and as I noticed
I have lots of files all jpg and I was thinking and trying to pass them
to a PDF ( each set ) I have all sw scans in pdf If i remember it was uploaded
by LEGO company and that also makes me wonder does lego have all old also in PDF
as the ones uploaded by users as not all in same quality they are 83dpi, 96dpi,
100, 150dpi and 300dpi as I being looking what dpi are the jpgs so that i pass
them to same dpi but in most cases I can't and they don't look good so the only
solution whould be to keep them as they where in jpg. Converting also doesn't
save space but it does reduzes de number of files :).

So the point is

1 What do u suggest?

2 Does Lego have the old LEGO and not only SW scans in pdf for us to download?

3. Why don't you stick to a certen dpi in peeron?

mmm thats all