 Instructions / 620
    Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end —Mike Crowley
   (...) Holy shmokes! I was on my way out the door today to head off to work, when I decided to take a quick check of my favorite websites before leaving. I opened up LUGNET, saw this post at the head of the "Top Stories" section on the main page, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end —Jake McKee
   (...) I laughed outloud when I read that! A "BIPPY"!! (...) No way, don't thank me! Thanks to all the BIP contributors! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)