 Instructions / 606
Re: LPub Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   OK, my laptop is back together and I have enough battery to give more concrete information.

In the “Building Instructions”->”Steps” tab, there is a “Minimum Camera Distance”. This one can effect the scale of construction images. It cannot *make* the camera get closer, but it can make the camera back away.

In the “Building Instructions”->”Part Images” tab, “there is a “Minimum Camera Distance”. This one affects the scale of rendered individual part images used to make part list images *and* Bill Of Material pictures. Again, this cannot make the camera get closer, but it can make the camera back away. It seems like this one is the one you want to change. Make the number larger and the resulting rendered part will be smaller.

Ok, I’m giving that a try. Thanks for the help. (I actually bought a copy of Virtual Lego from Tim this weekend, so that had some helpful info as well.) I’ll post back when I get it figured out.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG