 Instructions / 603
Re: LPub Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:14:22 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears wrote:
   Why is it then when I tell LPub to create the “Layouts” it makes the parts needed for this step box HUGE, but the images that shows where they go in the step tiny?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/MichLUG/2004-03-20-CKM/back_1_04_ci.jpg

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a place to modify this setting? Could it be a problem with my .mpd file?

If this is solvable, I’m looking forward to posting instructions to this little house soon, which would be my first instructions created with LPub.

Also the file turns out HUGE. I think I know where that setting is, but a helpful hint would be nice. File size isn’t bad, just the pixels, which I can resize, but then my font gets all tiny. I do know where to edit that. But so far I have left it at the default of 22 (24? something like that).

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

Are you trying to render them with an orthographic camera? I had the same problem when I tried that and no wrangling with the minimum camera distance helped. When I set the camera angle at ten (which effectively looks orthographic) the minimum camera distance actually had an effect, and the parts images came out at a reasonable size.

Cheers,

Allister