 Instructions / 602
    Re: LPub Question —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) OK, my laptop is back together and I have enough battery to give more concrete information. In the "Building Instructions"->"Steps" tab, there is a "Minimum Camera Distance". This one can effect the scale of construction images. It cannot the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.inst, FTX)

        Re: LPub Question —Jason Spears
   (...) Ok, I'm giving that a try. Thanks for the help. (I actually bought a copy of (URL) Virtual Lego> from Tim this weekend, so that had some helpful info as well.) I'll post back when I get it figured out. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.inst, FTX)