 Instructions / 581
    Re: Disclaimer —Kevin Wilson
   Steven lane wrote in message ... <snip disclaimer details> That all seems overly draconian to me (and I've been selling instructions for some years). The way I look at it, as long as someone is not making money off my instructions (copying and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Disclaimer —Steven Lane
     (...) It has to be clear and it has to be restritive to be of any use at all. If it lets people know where they stand and what they can and can't do I don't see how theirs a problem. (...) Some people are bound to stick to the rules. Maybe we should (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Disclaimer —Tony Alexander
   (...) Agreed. I'm not allowed to let anyone else borrow the instructions I bought (play with my toy)? Yeah, right. It's my toy...license be darned. "sub-assemblies cannot be copied and used in another set of instructions without the authors written (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)