 Instructions / 570
  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I think you really are on to something now... The various instruction creator/authors all have their own styles, although some authors are similar in some areas to some other authors, you still can often tell who did which instructions if (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I agree. I also percieve this as a great catalyst for invention of new techniques and styles. (...) Raising the bar is a good thing. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I second Lar, this is a great idea, Kevin. I'm excited that the topic of Building Instructions has gained popularity over the last year or so, with the release of LPub, launch of BIPortal, etc. This contest could serve to further promote the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)