 Instructions / 514
Re: Building Instruction Theory Article on BI Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:51:58 GMT

“snip”

   I was also wondering what it was that you based your ‘parts per step’ rules upon? I instantly thought of Yoda and how that model uses many more parts per step than you’ve suggested is suitable. Are your rules intended for smaller models?

Yup, when I was writing the article I was thinking only of small to medium size models. Yoda is a scupltor and as such falls into a totally different catagory as the BIs are usually in a top-down view and the piece count is out the window as you add pieces per layer.

Hum.. perhaps I should mention this in a paragraph or two. Thanks

-AHui

A&M LWorks