 Instructions / 509
Re: Building Instruction Theory Article on BI Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   I am pleased to say that a new article has been posted to the BI Portal called, Building Instrcution Theory.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/resources/tutorial-BItheory.cfm

The article focuses on what should be in every BI. Please take a look and let me know what you think of the article.

You made no mention of part list images per step, for entire sub-model, sub-model BOM, entire BOM. LEGO’s Building Instruction use all of these techniques on some what or another.

You also forgot to mention small sub-models’s steps packed into a single image. A technique LEGO uses all the time.

Kevin

-AHui

A&M LWorks