 Instructions / 4
  Idea-Instructions

Hi guys, It's good to see a group created for the discussion of instructions. As a result of Jake McKee creating the instruction repository site, the awareness to this topic is quickly rising and I think that is a Very Good Thing (TM). At Brickfest (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Idea-Instructions

(...) One of the difficulties of what you are aking for it that many builders build with the real brick and by the time the model is done it its very hard to go back and document via LDraw or take pictures of what the model looks like in the inside. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Idea-Instructions

(...) Shiri, that's a great idea, and something I certainly encourage for the BI Portal. (...) Or depending on your outlook, that process can be part of the fun. (...) Peronally, I seem to have a hard time working only in CAD. I actually use a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)