 Instructions / 362
    Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Hi Jason, These instructions are really good. The game looks like fun and I'll try it out with my family this summer. I think you should post a link to the instructions on Jake's site: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) My Bad! You already posted them in the "Various" section. (URL) love for the castle instructions section :) Thanks again! Ben (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks. I think I may revise the layout of the pictures a little, not so sure about load times, and I think it might be helpful to present it in a more usable manner. (...) The game is pretty good, if you like abstract board games. Not too (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)