 Instructions / 362
  Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game

(...) Hi Jason, These instructions are really good. The game looks like fun and I'll try it out with my family this summer. I think you should post a link to the instructions on Jake's site: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game

(...) My Bad! You already posted them in the "Various" section. (URL) love for the castle instructions section :) Thanks again! Ben (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game

(...) Thanks. I think I may revise the layout of the pictures a little, not so sure about load times, and I think it might be helpful to present it in a more usable manner. (...) The game is pretty good, if you like abstract board games. Not too (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)