 Instructions / 358
Re: Building Instructions Portal down for maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:40:22 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:

We are back up and running with several new features:

* Featured Building Instructions
* Improved category structure
* Minor bug fixes
* Improved error checking

Thanks for your patience!

Hi Jake,

Thank you for making these helpful changes to the B.I. Portal.  The
instructions are organized well in their new subcategories and the site does
not feel as cluttered.

Do you have any interest in hosting or providing space for thumbnails of
instructions?  I am annoyed by the lack of thumbnails for many instructions.
I would be willing to generate and post thumbnails for all BIP castle
instructions (like a castle instruction curator).  At the moment, many
posters do not take the time to make thumbnails and we can not force them to
do so.  What do you think about this?

Ben