 Instructions / 356
Re: Building Instructions Portal down for maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 02:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:
Just a quick heads up that the B.I. Portal
(http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions) will be down for some much
needed maintenance.

We are back up and running with several new features:

* Featured Building Instructions
* Improved category structure
* Minor bug fixes
* Improved error checking