 Instructions / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
Building Instructions Portal down for maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 04:10:12 GMT

Just a quick heads up that the B.I. Portal
(http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions) will be down for some much
needed maintenance.

We should be back up and running late tomorrow night. When we come back
online, you will see several new things, including more form error checking,
improved category structure, multiple minor bug fixes, and most importantly,
improved sub-category display.

Thanks for your patience!

Jake
---