 Instructions / *46 (-20)
  Re: New Cowcatcher Design

(...) I should know better than to post early in the morning... NOW it is cross posted to lugnet.inst Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) This thing is great Shaun! I can't wait to build one! I am also cross-posting this to lugnet.inst, as I'm sure the folks over there will enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New MOC (another different thing)...

(...) sure to be interested. And don't forget to upload a link to this instruction at the BI Portal: (URL) good! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

(...) Hum.. You might want to put a link to POV-Ray as well. A link to Version 3.1g would be best for most users and Ver3.5 is still a bit *buggy* in terms of what most LDraw users do. Plus MEGAPov WILL NOT work with 3.5. Here is the link for the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

(...) Oops... thanks. It's fixed now! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

(...) Oops... thanks. It's fixed now! (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

(...) looks good! -Rob. (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

And here it is! (URL) Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:H0Jpvt.AKz@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

  Instructions Newsgroup sidebar updated!

All, As the new lugnet.inst curator, I have taken my first stab at updating the sidebar. I have added several cool features and have a few more ideas for I will be working on later. Check it out at: (URL) me know what you think! Jake -- Jake McKee (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Return of Carolina Train Builders Free Model of the Month

It has been a few months since I posted a new CTB FMOTM (Free Model of the Month) but I have finally had some time to put something together. The August 2002 FMOTM is CTB-1128 Metroliner Baggage Car. (URL) color instructions are now available for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

Thanks Luke! It's certainly wild looking, stay tuned for Jaco's Real Life Version! chow! Legomaster (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

That looks great! Kudos to Jaco for a wonderful job! It's quite a dat/render to behold :) "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:H0HpJw.85E@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

Hey all, check out the first ever Ldraw version of a Little Bot! Many thanks to Jaco van der Molen for doing a great job! Let us know what you think! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Music to my ears! (was: Re: Build-a-Bot)

May I suggest __The Harmonious "Brick"smith__(1) by G.F. Handel for the inaugural concert?? You WILL bring it to BricksWest in '03, won't you?? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 and manager, The Four Studs, current champions of SPEBQSILL - the Society for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Music to my ears! (was: Re: Build-a-Bot)

So far, other than melting the holes for the tuning pegs, I haven't used any glue. Apart from that and the strings, it's all LEGO. Currently, I'm testing the reliability of the tuning. It's been holding quite well... -Henry (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Music to my ears! (was: Re: Build-a-Bot)

(...) guitars, but now I'm thinking I want to build one for *ME*! Aside from the pegs, did you need to glue anywhere else to withstand string tension? -John BTW, is your harpsichord a Steineway? ;-D (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Henry's Harpsicord (was: Re: Build-a-Bot)

Oh yes, later I realized I didn't say Harpsicord, rather I said Piano, which is incorrect. Wow, this is really gonna be something, this really is a highlight in the world of AFOL and high Art to be sure. all the best, Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

Firstly, I want to clarify that I'm building a harpsichord, not a piano. (The harpsichord is a predecessor to the piano). The tension of the 61 strings on my LEGO harpsichord is about 325 lbs. The tension of over 200 strings on a piano is about (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

<snip> (...) Okay I may be in a small far right wing fanatic group but I ENJOY creating BIs and other 3D images MORE THAN playing with the actual brick. For me the challenege when showing the world something of lego of mine is to come up with (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

(...) This may be true but I don't HAVE megablocks, Shifty/Brick, DON'T WANT THEM, and more importanlty DO NOT CARE WHAT THEY DO! THOSE ARE FAKE LEGOS AND SHOULD I WILL NEVER TOUCH THEM OR THEIR BIs... YUK! =) So in my mind there is ONLY 1 BRICK: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact