 Harry Potter / 981
    Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem??? —John Morgan
   (...) This all depends on your building's structure, but assuming you have the stair case leading to a second floor landing, etc., a jumper brick (or other mechanism)could a) be extended from a few bricks beneath your second floor and behind the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem??? —Doyle Nelson
     (...) This issue was an easy fix, and will make the stairs not slide at all. Of course what WOULD have been nice was for Lego to have the bricks where they do not slide. Oh well. P.S. I know what you mean, Pic isn’t necessary Doyle (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem??? —John Morgan
   In lugnet.harrypotter, John Morgan writes: Oops, sreplied to the confirmation a little late (I hate that thing), oh well. (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)