 Harry Potter / 952
  Set 4711 - Flying Lesson - Found on the Shelves!

Yesterday I used holiday shopping as an excuse to drive around Richmond, Virginia and scout out some LEGO bargains. My journeys took me to a Kohl's that I hadn't visited since this time last year when I scarfed up a stack of Twisted Time Trains for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Set 4711 - Flying Lesson - Found on the Shelves!

(...) Draco is cool-looking, but that isn't the Golden Snitch! That's Neville Longbottom's Rememberall, which Draco picks up and Harry rescues from him. -john, humorless toad jcfiala523@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)