 Harry Potter / 952
951  |  953
Subject:
Set 4711 - Flying Lesson - Found on the Shelves!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:09:12 GMT

Yesterday I used holiday shopping as an excuse to drive around Richmond,
Virginia and scout out some LEGO bargains.  My journeys took me to a Kohl's
that I hadn't visited since this time last year when I scarfed up a stack of
Twisted Time Trains for $9 each.  I knew they'd had a 20% Off LEGO sale
recently that I'd missed but I decided to pop in anyway.  To cut to the
chase, I found there one of the HP 2002 sets - 4711 Flying Lesson.  I nabbed
a couple because I liked the look of the snitch (a clear mini-fig head piece
with printing on it).  The other thing that I REALLY like about this little
set is the Draco mini-fig - particularly his Slytherin House crested
sweater.  I think this torso looks so cool.  I also like the house color -
dark green.

I snapped a couple of pictures using my video camera and posted them to
Brickshelf in case anyone is interested in some close-ups of Draco and the
snitch.  I tried to get in as close as I could to show some detail.
Unfortunately for a couple of the shots this meant that I was so close to
the lens that the light is blocked out partially.  Anyway, I think you can
make out most of the details.

I put the pictures in the following folder:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9112

Enjoy!

Greg

P.S. To fill in a couple of details that are missing from the current
listing for this set in the LUGNET database:  The set name is "Flying
Lesson" and it contains 23 pieces.  The mini-fig count is 2.