 Harry Potter / 959
Re: Set 4711 - Flying Lesson - Found on the Shelves!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Greg Perry writes:
I snapped a couple of pictures using my video camera and posted them to
Brickshelf in case anyone is interested in some close-ups of Draco and the
snitch.  I tried to get in as close as I could to show some detail.
Unfortunately for a couple of the shots this meant that I was so close to
the lens that the light is blocked out partially.  Anyway, I think you can
make out most of the details.

     Draco is cool-looking, but that isn't the Golden Snitch!  That's
Neville Longbottom's Rememberall, which Draco picks up and Harry rescues
from him.

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala523@hotmail.com