 Harry Potter / 847
846  |  848
Subject:
knight's kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:34:51 GMT

does anyone have the inside scoop on whats happening with kk?  it seems it is
being discontinued soon; none of the stores in my area (north fla) sell them
anymore..

is this because of hp? does that mean for the next five years the only castle
stuff available will be through hp (except guarded inn)? ugh.  ive heard alot
of rumors, but nothing really official.. so if anyone knows for sure, id like
to know.

the only other reason i can think is that they might be 'updating' kk with
something new.. like how royal knights went to kk.. like something with the
eagle shield someone saw at legolanda few months ago?

just wondering what the future holds.  i may be forced to spend my money on,
gulp, something other than lego.. or even worse, save it! ugh! no!

peace
-lenny