 Harry Potter / 844
Re: Encounter @ COSTCO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I wish they would have brought out a) a hogwarts express add-on car
b) a motorcycle (in the first part of book, Hagrid rides a flying motorcycle.

Well, Tim alludes to a few more upcomin’ Potter sets.
     http://www.fbtb.net/index.asp?section=hp

---
More Potter Sets
10.21.01 Tim

Three more sets will be coming, possibly as soon as January of next year.
More details soon.
---

So you may just be receiving those very stes!!!!!!!!

Nope, neither one of those. Since Tim hasn't officially announced the 3 new
sets I won't list them here, but if you go the the fbtb link listed above
and then go into the HP forum you will see that Tim has basically let the
cat out of the bag. The two forum threads to check out are, "Tim talked
about..." and "gringott's". Enjoy!

Ken

Oh, and I love the , 4723 Diagon Alley Shops it’s gotta be the best
accessory set ever, it has sooooooo much. And also, there’s a PINK wizards
hat to add to your PINK Belvill collection Ben!      :)

            Sincerely,

                      --==RiçhärÐ==--

P.S. When does the Zellers BOGO sale end?
                                  Is it already finished?
                                                  Or is this the last weekend?