 Harry Potter / 827
Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 06:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I KNOW 6097 has it in black. What else does?

'Black    2 x 2 Cauldron  '(1)

(just to confirm what I am talking about, it gets added in substep 3 of page
44 of the 6097 instructions...
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6097/6097-44.html )

DOES anyone know of other sets that have this part?

Larry, this part is now prevalent in the Harry Potter sets...lets see
here...S@H Fall 2001 catalog, page 4, #4721 Hogwarts Classrooms, qty. 1;
page 6, #4705 Snape's Class, qty. 1; page 5, I think #4709 Hogwarts Castle
has one too...

DOES anyone have any they want to sell? Well, never mind that part, you will
see a m.bst post about that.

People are just starting to part out sets, but cauldrons seem to be one of
the keeper parts...@ $10, I'm not sure buying multiples of the Hogwarts
Classrooms set is worth it for just the cauldron (I doubt you'd find much
else useable in there for your work...I assume that you need these for
Skyline Chili sets?)...

Hope some of that helps...good luck!

Matt