 Off-Topic / Fun / 8222
Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 16:15:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, James Brown writes:

Nope, just checked. :)  4705 and 4721 are the only HP sets with cauldrons.

Thanks for checking James...I couldn't tell from the pictures.

Easy enough for me, they're all on my dining room table right now. :) :)

Mmmmmm. I can almost smell the aroma... What do they taste like?????? 8?)

Well MINE all taste like that delectable Skyline Chili!

Mmmm.... Skyline 3 way... Mmmm...