 Harry Potter / 793
Re: Any HP sets in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:46:41 GMT

Any luck this week? I was thinking of looking in Metrotown, the the fact
that the TRU is located on the other side of the mall from the Sky Train
Station and they rerouted all the bus routes makes it somewhat of an
inconvience.

I was there yesterday (27th), and nada.  They did have 2 of the new
green "Supercar", the 4X4 Off-Roader (Set 8466).  Fairly cool, but
I'll pass.

Robin