 Harry Potter / 669
668  |  670
Subject:
Any HP sets in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 01:29:30 GMT

I've checked at both Zellers in Richmond BC and unfortunaley they are in the
middle of closing both stores so they have absolutely no lego on the
shevles. I also checked the TRU here and while they do have  new banners for
their aisle there's nothing in the way of HP. I'll check at both the TRU and
Zlellers in Metrotown tommorw and see what they have.