 Harry Potter / 777
  4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

Hey Y'all: Does anyone else think that the origami-nightmare roof ABSOLUTELY sucks? I pre-folded the flaps and they still did not go easily together when I was placing the rubberband at the tip. Sometimes these plastic sheet elements make sense, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) The roof is held together with a rubberband? You need say no more. What comes to mind are those ramps for the little LEGO racers-- thin plastic with a fold pressed into them and held in place by a rubberband-- something I'd expect of a $2.99 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) Hmmm, I would have to agree with that. I like HP sets for the abundance of those darn good lookin' keys! I am most definetely getting Hagrids hut and The Winged Key Room, and Diagon alley for the pieces and keys!!!!!! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) comes (...) a (...) I hope this post goes through since I've been cut off from Lugnet for about 4 days with NNTP problems along with a number of other Lugneters. Exactly! I picked half of the HP sets 3 or 4 days ago. The roof on Hagrids Hut (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKAqHA.IAL@lugnet.com... (...) I agree, Hagrid's Hut roof is a nightmare even for the most hardened origami fan. But would two half octagonal roof elements been any better....I reckon it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) Nope, Norbert has to be given to one of Ron's eldest brothers, who trains dragons, because Hagrid wasn't supposed to have a dragon, hence being able to hide him in the fireplace. However, if TLC gets a license for The Goblet of Fire (the 4th (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)