 Harry Potter / 733
  Harry Potter in NJ/NY

Hi everyone, Wal-Marts. They're getting HP first in our area; I picked up a few things last night. Note that they've been putting the HP sets in the HP section, not the LEGO section, and the boxes are VERY much like the other "official" (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in NJ/NY

(...) Good news - they may have a hit here! That would be great, these seem like pretty nice sets with some tasty new parts. (gotta LOVE all the new hair, ne?) or Bad news - they may have undershot on initial demand again (and possibly might (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in SE AL (was Harry Potter in NJ/NY)

Harry Potter sets were spotted in two Dothan AL Wal-Marts on Friday. IIRC, the set numbers were: 4701, 4702, 4704, 4705, 4706 & 4723 Ray (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

I found a nearly complete display of HP at a Walmart in Raleigh NC (on Wake Forest Rd. where it splits into Falls of the Neuse and Old Wake Forest for the locals). The only set missing was 4709 Hogwarts Castle. Almost all of the sets are on a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) I've seen it at the Orlando LIC. (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) I don't really like the stairs at all. The sprial quality is nice and the fact that they're not just one solid piece of plastic is kind of neat, too. But Frank's right about the fact that they don't lock into position. If you should jar the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) It drove me mad for a while too, but here's my solution for the stairs: Swap the black 3x1 and 2x1 bricks circled in the picture linked below (too complicated to try to explain - you'll just have to have a look!) You then have a piece jutting (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in NJ/NY

(...) Update: Wal-Mart further down Route 1 (North Brunswick) has every set except the Castle and 4701 (Sorting Hat), in a large central display. I got Snape's Class and 4722 (Classroom). (...) Yes! All of that, and more. :D best LFB (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) Thanks, James! I'll have to try that out. -Jonathan PS I don't like Fluffy a whole lot, either. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)