 Harry Potter / 733
732  |  734
Subject:
Harry Potter in NJ/NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:23:05 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   Wal-Marts.  They're getting HP first in our area; I picked
   up a few things last night.  Note that they've been putting
   the HP sets in the HP section, not the LEGO section, and the
   boxes are VERY much like the other "official" merchandise, so
   look carefully.

   S@H said yesterday that it was better to try and get them
   from retail than wait for S@H--on a lot of sets, they're
   backed up to November already.